West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
West Bengal Postal Circle has Released a recruitment Notification for 223 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts. Even 10th Class Pass Eligible candidates can Participate in West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2020.
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Date of notification 03.02.2020
- Last date for receipt of Application form at Divisional Office/Controlling Unit from eligible candidates: 17.02.2020
- Issue of Admit Card by DO/Head of Units to eligible candidates: 02.03.2020
- Date of Examination (date & time)* 15thMarch,2020
- Paper-I 10:00 hrs to 11:00 hrs
- Paper-II 11:10 hrs to 12:10 hrs
Total Vacancies: Total 223 West Bengal Postal Circle Vacancy
1.MTS Vacancy 2019
|Name of Division||No. of Posts|
|Kolkata AP Sorting||10|
|A & N Island||0|
2. MTS 2019 (Admin Wing)
|R.O., SB Region||2|
|RO, NB & Sikkim Region||2|
|O/o the GM (PA & F)||1|
Educational Qualifications: Candidate Must be 10th Pass From Recognized Board and Must know Local Language.
- For General Category Candidates: 18-25 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years Relaxation in Upper age
- For OBC Candidates: 03 Years Relaxation in Upper age
Selection Process: Written Examination
Centre of Examination: The examination will be conducted at the following centres:
a) Kolkata Centre – I ( for the candidates of Kolkata Region, M&BD Region, HQ Jurisdiction except A&N Islands)
b) Kolkata Centre IT(for candidates of South Bengal Region)
c) Siliguri Centre (For Candidates of North Bengal Region)
d) Port Blair Centre (For candidates of A&N Islands)
e) Gangtok Centre (For candidates of Sikkim State).
Pay Scale/Salary: Level – I in the Pay Matrix
How To Apply:
Eligible Candidates Download Application Form. Fill Application Form Carefully and Send their application to O/o The Chief Postmaster General, West Bengal Circle, Yogayog Bhawan, Kolkata – 700012 on or before 17 Feb 2020, along with copies of all relevant documents & experience.