West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
WEST BENGAL CIRCLE has Released a Recruitment Notification For Branch Postmaster (Bpm), Assistant Branch Postmaster (Abpm), Dak Sevak Post. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
- ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
- DAK SEVAK
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 18.02.2020
- Last Date of Online Registration – 18.03.2020
Total Vacancies: Total 2021 India Post Vacancy 2020
- EWS – 144
- OBC – 408
- PWD-A – 17
- PWD-B – 19
- PWD-C – 19
- PWD-DE – 9
- SC – 429
- ST – 94
- UR – 882
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018). The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
Compulsory knowledge of Local Language the candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 18.02.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – No relaxation*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 years*
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- For General / OBC/EWS/ Male Candidates – Rs.100/-
- For Female/ SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Now Fees
How To Apply:
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 18.02.2020 to 18.03.2020.