West Bengal Health Recruitment 2020
WB health recruitment board Released a Recruitment Notification for the post of Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA) for different villages comprised under respective Blocks under Sadar Sub Division, Malda Sadar, District Malda. All The Important Details about West Bengal Health Recruitment 2020 Mentioned Below
Post Name: Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)
Eligibility for being an ASHA:
- Should be married, divorced or widowed women,
- Should be a resident of the same service village for which she will be selected. Ration Card or EPIC or Certificate of Gr-A officer in this regard is mandatory to proof residential qualification.
- Should be within the age group of 30-40 yrs. In case of SC and ST candidates, the lower age limit is relaxed to 22 years. In both eases age of the applicant means her age as on 01.01.2020
- Should be Madhyamik appeared or equivalent.
- Women candidate who are Madhyamik pass or possessing higher qualification, only marks obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be considered.
Important Dates: Candidates can send their Application Form on all working days from 17.02.2020 to 11.03.2020 (from 11 am to 4 pm)
Total Vacancies: Total 43 ASHA Vacancies
Age Limit: Candidate Must be within the age group of 30-40 Years. In case of SC and ST candidates, the lower age limit is relaxed to 22 years. In both eases age of the applicant means her age as on 01.01.2020
Application Fee: NIL.
How To Apply:
- The applicant may submit their application at the respective B.D.O. Office on or before the closing date & time by hand only. No application by post will be entertained.
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website: www.malda.nic.in
- One candidate is allowed to submit only one application. More than one application, if submitted by the same Candidate, remaining application(s) will not be entertained.
- Candidate may collect information and assistance in filling of the Application Form from their respective Health Sub Centres / BPHC/RH.
Read More: AIIMS Recruitment 2020 – Total 430 Vacancies