WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has Released a Recruitment Notification For the Posts of Staff Nurse: Grade II in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service under the control of the Directorate of Health services, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Interested Candidates Read All the important details about WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Staff Nurse: Grade II
- Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 13.03.2020
- Closing date for online registration of application – 23.03.2020 (before 8 PM)
- General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration as Female/Male Nurse Midwifery from West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali- Spoken and written.
Between 18 & 39 Years of age as on 01.01.2020, Relaxable for Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Classes and person with disabilities as per Government Rules and Orders, etc in force.
Total 9333 WBHRB Staff Nurse Vacancy 2020
Pay Level 9 with higher initial at Rs. 29,800/- , Uniform, Washing and amenity allowances as admissible.
Total minimum emoluments- Rs. 34,136/-
Candidates must submit online the application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) through GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account: ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
How To Apply:
Eligible Candidates can Apply Online For Staff Nurse: Grade II From the official West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Website http://www.wbhrb.in/.