UPSC IFS EXAM 2020
Union Public Service Commission has invites Eligible Candidates For INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAMINATION 2020.Candidates Applying For UPSC IFS EXAM 2020 Should Note That They Are Required To Appear In The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination And Qualify The Same For Going To The Second Stage Of Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written And Interview).
UPSC IFS – Union Public Service Commission Indian Forest Service Exam
Total Vacancy – The number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is expected to be approximately 90.
- The Online Applications (Part I and II) can be filled from 12th February, 2020.
- Last date of submission of applications: The Online Applications can be filled up to 03rd March, 2020 till 18.00 Hours.
- UPSC IFS EXAM DATE 2020 – The Union Public Service Commission will hold a Screening Test for selection to Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2020 through Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 which will be held on 31st May, 2020, in accordance with the Rules published by the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change in the Gazette of India dated the 12th February, 2020.
UPSC IFS AGE LIMIT
(a) A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August, 2020, i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1988 and not later than 1st August, 1999.
(b) The upper age limit prescribed above will be relaxable:-
(i) Upto a maximum of five years if a candidate belongs to a Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe.
(ii) Upto a maximum of three years in the case of candidates belonging to Other Backward Classes who are eligible to Avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
(iii) Upto a maximum of three years in the case of Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities With any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof:
(iv) Upto a maximum of five years in the case of ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs Who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2020 and have been released (i) on Completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 1st August, 2020) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency, or (ii) on Account of physical disability attributable to Military Service, or (iii) on invalidment.
(v) Upto a maximum of five years in the case of ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of five Years of Military Service as on 1st August, 2020 and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in Whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they can apply for civil employment and that they will be Released on three month’s notice on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
(vi) Up to a maximum of 10 years in the case of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities viz. (a) low vision; (b) Partially deaf; (c) locomotor disability (Sub-category : leprosy cured and acid attack victims only).
Indian Forest Service Examination Educational Qualification
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
UPSC IFS EXAM Application Fee
Candidates applying (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit card.
How Apply For UPSC IFS EXAM
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination which will act as a screening mechanism for selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination.
- All candidates, whether already in Government Service, or in Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the Commission.