UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pardesh Circle Has Released a Recruitment Notification For Filing Up 3951 Branch Postmaster (Bpm), Assistant Branch Postmaster (Abpm) And Dak Sevak posts. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online For The Posts Of Gramin Dak Sevaks Cycle.
UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- Branch Postmaster (Bpm)
- Assistant Branch Postmaster (Abpm)
- Dak Sevak
1. BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation During the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep Of handheld device, ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats Within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters. However,the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.Branch Postmaster will be the team Leader of the GDS Post Office and overall responsibility of smooth and timely functioning of Post Office including mail conveyance and mail delivery. He/she might be assisted by Assistant Branch Post Master of the same GDS Post Office. BPM will be required to do Combined duties of ABPMs as and when ordered. He will also be required to do marketing, Organizing melas, business procurement and any other work assigned by IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc.In some of the Branch Post Offices, the BPM has to Do all the work of BPM/ABPM.
2. ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of Stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other Transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld Device/Smart phone supplied by the Department. However,the work performed for IPPB Will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive Basis. He will also be required to do marketing, organizing melas, business procurement and Any other work assigned by the Branch Postmaster or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM Etc. ABPMs will also be required to do Combined Duty of BPMs as and when ordered.
3. DAK SEVAK
The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and Stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS. However, the work Performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on Incentive basis.He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth Functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other Work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. In Railway Mail Services(RMS), GDS has to handle the work related to RMS, like, closing/opening of bags, transport Of bags from one place to other manually and any other works alloted by the RMS authorities.
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 23.03.2020
- Last Date of Online Registration – 22.04.2020
Total 3951 UP Postal Circle Vacancy 2020
- UR – 1814
- EWS – 314
- OBC – 1000
- PWD-A – 29
- PWD-B – 24
- PWD-C – 09
- SC – 750
- ST – 11
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) Conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory Educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred To in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).The Candidate Passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against Those passed compartmentally.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as Compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per Constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.
- The Candidate Should have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities /Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 23.03.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are as under:
- Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – No relaxation*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) – 10 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC – 13 years*
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST – 15 years*
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs.12,000/-
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the Candidates online submitted applications.
- OC/OBC/EWS Male – ₹100
- For Other – Nil
How To Apply For UP Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline on or before 22.04.2020.