TNAU Recruitment 2020
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Jobs 2020: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Post of Programme Asst, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist and Driver. Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 09 November 2020.
Candidates are invited for the following vacancies of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU), Coimbatore–641003 through online mode in the TNAU official website www.kvk.tnausms.in.
TNAU Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Last date for Online Registration of Complete Application: 09 November 2020
- Last Date for the receipt of completed application through post: 13 November 2020 by 05:00 pm
TNAU Vacancy 2020 Details
- Programme Assistant (Computer): 02 Posts
- Programme Assistant (Technical): 04 Posts
- Farm Manager: 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant cum Typist: 14 Posts
- Driver: 20 Posts
TNAU Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Programme Asst, Farm Manager, Junior Assistant cum Typist and Driver Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Programme Assistant (Computer): B.Sc. (Computer Sci.)/Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)/Bachelor in Agriculture & allied subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. (PGDCA from institutions recognized by the Government). Age Limit: Min. 18 and Max. 30 years.
- Programme Assistant (Technical): B.Sc. in Agriculture/Bachelor of Veterinary Science/Animal Sciences/Horticulture/Forestry/Home Science. Age Limit: Min. 18 and Max. 30 years.
- Farm Manager: B.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry. Age Limit: Min. 18 and Max. 30 years.
- Junior Assistant cum Typist: Min. Degree acquired after passing 10+2 (in anyone of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 05 years of experience (Casual/Contractual/Temporary basis) in Government University, Government or Public Sector Institutions. Age Limit: Min. 18 and Max. 30 years.
- Driver: 1. Must have passed Class 8th pass (must read and write Tamil).
- Must possess good physique.
- Must possess a DL to drive Motor Vehicles including heavy vehicle (with badge). Age Limit: Min. 18 and Max. 30 years as on 01 July 2020.
How to Apply For TNAU Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 09 November 2020. The Online Application can be submitted up to 09 November 2020 till 05.00 pm, after which the link will be disabled. Printed applications should be submitted along with online fee remittance receipt before 05:00 pm on 13 November 2020 and applications received after the due date will not be considered.