Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020
HIGH COURT FOR THE STATE OF TELANGANA has Released a Recruitment Notification for the 87 Posts of Civil Judge in the Telangana State Judicial Service, comprising of 70 Vacancies to be filled under Direct Recruitment, and 17 vacancies to be filled Under Recruitment by Transfer. Interested Candidates Read all the important details about Telangana High Court Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Civil Judge
- Starting Date for submission of online Application – 13.03.2020
- Closing Date for Submission of online Application – 13.04.2020
- Date for conducting Screening Test (computer based Test) – 03.05.2020
- Download of Hall Tickets for Screening Test – 23.04.2020
- Placing of Question Paper and Preliminary Key/Response Sheets in the website of the High Court – 07.05.2020
- Written Objections on Preliminary Key, if any, to be submitted to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court for The State of Telangana, Hyderabad – 500066, in-person/ Speed Post/Courier – upto 22.05.2020
Total Vacancies: Total 87 Telangana high court civil judge recruitment 2020
Must posses a Degree in Law of a University in India established or Incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution Recognized by the University Grants Commission and enrolled in the Bar Council of Telangana or in the Bar Council of any other State.
Must have been practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court for a Period of not less than 3 years on the date of Notification for recruitment To the post.
Must have attained the age of 25 years and must not have attained the Age of 35 years in the case of OC Category and 40 years in the case of Persons belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Socially And Educationally Backward Class as on the 1st day of July of the year (As on 01.07.2020)
- Screening Test (computer based Test)
- Written Examination
The applicants who belong to OC/BC categories have to pay an amount of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) towards Online Application processing fee/Examination fee, whereas the applicants belonging to SC/ST categories have to pay Rs.500/- (Rupees processing Five Hundred only) towards Online application process fee/Examination fee.
Applicants belonging to SCs/STs, hailing from other than the State of Telangana have to pay Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) instead of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) towards Online Application processing fee/Examination fee, unless the caste to which they belong, is recognized as Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, as the case may be, by the Government of Telangana.
Pay Scale / Salary: Scale of Pay of the post of Civil Judge is Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/-.
How To Apply:
Candidates can Apply Online from 13.03.2020 to 13.04.2020 by Visiting official High Court For The State Of Telangana tshc.gov.in