SVC Bank Recruitment 2020 – SVC Bank Limited is a 113 year old Bank and one amongst the top three leading Urban Co-operative Banks in the country with a business mix of over Rs.27,000 crores, spanning over 198 branches spread across 11 states. SVC Bank Limited has invites Eligible Candidates for the Post of Customer Service Representative in Clerical Grade for Operations and Marketing, for our branches in Maharashtra.
SVC Bank Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Customer Service Representative in Clerical Grade
- Start date for payment of Registration Gateway – March 18, 2020
- Opening date of Online Application Fee – March 18, 2020
- Closing date of Online Registration Gateway March – 30, 2020
- Last date for payment of Application Fee – March 30, 2020
- Start date to download Call Letter – April 15, 2020
- Date of Examination – April 26, 2020
Total 30 SVC Bank Vacancy 2020
Graduate or Post-Graduate in Commerce, Business Administration, Banking & Insurance, Management Studies, Accounting & Finance, Marketing Management from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer operation
Candidates who have completed MBA (2 years full time or 3 years part-time/distance learning from a recognized University or institute having AICTE accreditation), will be eligible to apply irrespective of their graduation qualification in any discipline.
Age Limit: 30 years
Candidates born not earlier than 01/04/1990 and not later than 31/03/2002 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Salary: Rs. 16,550/-
- Online test
- Interview of candidates successful in the online test
Application Fee: Rs. 600/- (Nonrefundable)
How To Apply:
- Candidate First Visit Official Website of SVC Bank https://www.svcbank.com/
- Candidates are first required to go to the “Careers” section in the Bank’s website and then click “Recruitment for the post of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade for Operations & Marketing: 2020-2021” Then click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated
by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional
Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration
number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online
application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Name of the candidate or name of his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the identity proof/ certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C “.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.