SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020-21 Notification
Staff Selection Commission has Released the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020-21 Notification today i.e. on 10 October 2020 on its official website. Eligible candidate can apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020-21 on or before 04 November 2020 till 11:30 PM on SSC Official website i.e ssc.nic.in. However, the last date for online payment is 06 November 2020. SSC has also published the short notification in the employment newspaper dated 10 October to 16 October 2020.
SSC will conduct online steno examination 2021 for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade “C” (Group B- Non-Gazetted) and Stenographer Grade “D” (Group C- Non-Non-Gazetted) in various Ministries / Departments organizations of the Government of India, From 29 to 31 March 2021. Candidates who have passed the SSC Stenographer Exam 2021 will appear for the skill test after document verification.
Candidates who wish to apply for SSC Steno Examination 2020-21 must pass 12th. They can check the salary, age limit, application process, selection process etc. below:
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020-21 Important Dates
- SSC Steno Notification Date – 10 October 2020
- Starting Date of SSC Steno Application – 10 October 2020
- Last Date of SSC Steno Application – 04 November 2020 till 11:30 PM
- Last date for making online fee payment – 06 November 2020
- Last date for generation of offline Challan – 08 November 2020
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 10 November 2020
- Date of SSC Steno Online Test Date – 29 to 31 March 2021
- SSC Steno Result Date – to be notified later
- SSC Steno Grade C & D Skill Test Date – to be notified later
- SSC Stenographer Final Result Date – to be notified later
SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2020 Details
- Stenographer ‘C’
- Stenographer ‘D’
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Steno Posts
12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020-21 Age Limit:
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – 18 to 30 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘D’ – 18 to 27 years
Selection Procedure for SSC Stenographer 2020
Candidates will be called for SSC Steno Computer Based Test. On the basis of their performance in Online Test, merit list will be prepared for the skill test. All those candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Computer Based Examination.
SSC Steno Exam Pattern
There will be multiple choice questions:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Minimum qualifying marks in Computer Based Examination, are as follows:
- UR -30%
- OBC/ EWS: 25%
- All other categories (SC, ST, PwD, ESM, etc): 20%
SSC Stenography or Skill Test:
The skill test will be of qualifying nature . The test will be conducted on computer. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||English||50 min|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||Hindi||65 min|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||English||40 min|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||Hindi||55 min|
How to Apply for the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020-21 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SSC Steno Recruitment 2020 through online mode from 10 October to 04 November 2020
SSC Steno Application Fees: