SRTMUN Recruitment 2020
SRTMUN JOBS 2020: Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University, Hingoli has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Assistant Professor posts. Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for SRTMUN Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 23 October 2020.
SRTMUN Recruitment 2020 to fill in 35 vacant posts. The Education organization invites applications for 35 Assistant Professor Vacancies from eligible persons having B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, PGDM, Ph.D., M.Phil, NET qualifications. These vacancies are at SRTMUN, Hingoli, Maharashtra.
SRTMUN Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Last Date of Submission of application form: 23 October 2020, 05:40 pm
SRTMUN Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the School||No. of Posts|
|1.||School of Educational Sciences||01 Post|
|2.||School of Pharmacy||18 Posts|
|3.||School of Fine Performing Arts||02 Posts|
|4.||New Model Degree College, Hingoli||03 Posts|
SRTMUN Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Job
- Assistant Professor (Education/Physical Education): A Master degree with 55 percent marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree.
- Assistant Professor (Pharmacy): 1. A basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.).
- Ist Class Master Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
- Assistant Professor (Commerce, Applied Biotechnology, Economics): A Master‘s degree with 55 percent marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree.
- Assistant Professor (Computer): BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant subject with first class or equivalent and MCA with first class either with two years of relevant experience.
- Assistant Professor (Management): 1. Ist (first) Class Post Graduate with Master Degree in Business Mgt./Admin./in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full-time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/accredited by the AICTE/UGC.
- Ist class graduate and professionally qualified charted accountant/cost and works accountant/ company secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
Salary of Scale Post: Pay band of Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100 with AGP Rs. 6000 (Pay per Month from University Fund).
How to apply For SRTMUN Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for SRTMUN Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 23 October 2020. Candidate should enclose attested photocopies of all the following documents/certificates with each application form.
(i) Degree or Diploma/Statement of Marks, and other certificates of the educational qualifications and experience.
(ii) Caste validity certificate (for reserved posts).
(iv) SSC (10th) certificate or another equivalent certificate in support of age.
The last date for submitting an application in the prescribed form, duly completed, in Two photocopies on dated 23 October 2020 at 05:40 pm.