South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020
The South Indian Bank Ltd. Has Released a Recruitment Notification For PROBATIONARY MANAGER (CA) Post. Eligible candidates can apply online for Total 15 south indian bank vacancies 2020. All Important Details about South Indian Bank Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Probationary Manager (CA)
- Start Date of Online Application – 12.02.2020
- End Date of Online Application – 23.02.2020
Total Vacancies: Total 15 south indian bank vacancies 2020
Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ACA)
- Not more than 28 years
- Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for the Recruitment Process.
- The Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for the Recruitment Process.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- General Category – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ ST Category – Rs. 200/-
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950 plus DA, HRA, Special allowance & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale II officers as per the scheme in vogue.
Posting Location: Anywhere in India (at the sole discretion of the Bank)
How To Apply:
Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 12.02.2020 To 23.02.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.