SAIL Recruitment 2020
Steel Authority of India Limited enrolling Apprenticeship Training for a period of one year at IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur as Technician Apprentice Under the Apprentices Act 1961. Interested candidates Read all the important details about SAIL Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancies: Total 100 100 SAIL Technician Vacancy
- Electrical – 20
- Mechanical – 20
- Metallurgy – 30
- Chemical – 10
- Civil – 10
- Instrumentation – 10
- Any Indian citizen passed out Diploma in Engineering in the concerned Specialisation from an institute recognized by AICTE, Govt. Of India can Apply. He/she must Passed out 10th / Matric exam under 10+2 system of Education or its equivalent.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered and will not be given any additional weightage
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 28.02.2020. A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per Govt. of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
Duration of training:
The duration of training will be one year and contract would be terminated automatically after completion of apprenticeship training period. Shortlisted candidates have to give notorisedundertaking that after completion of training they will not ask for employment.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in Diploma in Engineering. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
- Candidates are advised to register as a student online on https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action
- Valid registration number with National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) Portal is compulsory to apply for the above positions.
- After registering oneself, one can login into the home page of NATS portal as candidate then go to Establishments Requests than click Find Establishments. Candidate should select SAIL IISCO STEEL PLANT (EWBBRC000016)to apply in passed out branch of engineering diploma against vacancies appearing on the portal.