RML Hospital Recruitment 2020
RML Hospital Recruitment 2020: Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RML), Delhi has Released a Recruitment Notification For Assistant Professor Posts. Interested Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 14, 15 and 16 October 2020.
RML Hospital Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Walk-in-interview Date: 14, 15 and 16 October 2020
RML Hospital Vacancy 2020 Details
- Medicine & Emergency Medicine: 15 Posts
- Anesthesia: 08 Posts
- Respiratory Medicine: 03 Posts
- Critical Care Medicine: 05 Posts
- Obst. & Gynaecology: 01 Post
- Pathology: 01 Post
RML Hospital JOBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part ll of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Persons of educational qualification included in part 2 of the IIIrd Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
2, PG degree in the relevant Specialty/Super Specialty mentioned in Section A of Schedule A of Schedule Vl of Central Health Service Rules, 2014. At least three (03) years teaching exp. as Senior Resident (SR)/Tutor/Demonstrator/Registrar in the concerned Specialty/Super- Speciality in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post graduate degree. Age Limit: Persons should not be more than 40 years as on 14 October 2020.
Pay Scale: Rs. 97000/-
How to Apply For RML Hospital Recruitment 2020
Eligible Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 14, 15 and 16 October 2020. Interested and eligible persons may attend walk-in-interview at the Office of Registrar, ABVIMS, Room No. 107, 1st Floor, Administrative Block by 08:30 am on the aforesaid dates with the application in the prescribed form along with four passport size photographs, original and two sets photocopies of relevant documents. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) is admissible for attending the interview.