Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2020 – Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur has Released A Recruitment Notification For Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade-II Posts. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For 1760 Posts of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2020
- Junior Judicial Assistant
- Junior Assistant
- Clerk Grade-II
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 30.3.2020 (1pm)
- Last Date of Online Registration – 27.04.2020 (5pm)
- Last Date of Submitting Application Fee – 28.04.2020 (11:59pm)
Total 1760 Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2020
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268
- Clerk Grade II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy) – 08
- Clerk Grade II (District Court – Non-Scheduled area) – 1056
- Clerk Grade II (District Court – Scheduled area) – 61
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) – 18
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Non-Scheduled area) – 333
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Scheduled area) – 16
A candidate for direct recruitment:
1. must be a graduate of any University established by law in India or equivalent examination from any University recognized by the Government for the purpose and;
2. must have basic knowledge of Computer.
A candidate for direct recruitment to the Service must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years, on the first day of January next following (01.01.2021) the last date fixed for receipt of the application. PROVIDED that:
(1) the upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in case of the member of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Classes or More Backward Classes or Women candidates;
(2) there shall be no age limit in case of Widow and Divorcee women candidates.
(3) the upper age limit for the reservists, namely defence services personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 50 years.
(4) The age relaxation for persons with disabilities will be admissible as applicable in the State Government from time to time.
(5) the upper age limit mentioned above shall not apply in the case of ex-prisoner, who had served under Government on a substantive basis on any post before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the rules.
(6) the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the term of imprisonment served in the case of ex- prisoner, who was not overage before his conviction and was eligible for appointment under the rules.
(7) the upper age limit mentioned above shall be relaxed by a period equal to the service rendered in the N.C.C. in the case of Cadet instructors and if the resultant age does not exceed the prescribed maximum age limit by more than three years, they shall be deemed to be within the prescribed age limit.
(8) the Released Emergency Commissioned Officers and Short Service Commissioned Officers after released from the Army shall be deemed to be within the age limit, even though they have crossed the age limit, when they appear before the Commission, had they been eligible as such at the time of their joining the Commission in the Army.
Type-Writing Test on Computer
For General/OBC Candidates – ₹500/-
For SC/ST Candidates – ₹350/-
How To Apply:
Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Form the Official Website of Rajasthan High Court https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/ on or before 27.04.2020 (5pm).