Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020
Rail coach factory kapurthala has Released a Recruitment Notification For engagement of 400 Act-Apprentices for imparting training in Technical Training Centre, Rail Coach Factory (Kapurthala) under the Apprenticeship Act,1961, for the rail coach factory kapurthala apprentice 2020. All the Important Detail about Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2020
- Welder (G&E)
- Painter (G)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Electronic Mechanic
- AC & Ref. Mechanic
Total Vacancies: Total 400 rail coach factory kapurthala vacancy
- Fitter – 100
- Welder (G&E) – 100
- Machinist – 40
- Painter (G) – 20
- Carpenter – 40
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 10
- Electrician – 56
- Electronic Mechanic – 14
- AC & Ref. Mechanic – 20
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, From recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the Notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have Completed 24 years of age as on 08.01.2020.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by up to additional 10 years for ex-servicemen to the Extent of service rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years, provided they have Put in minimum of 06 months services at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who Have already joined the Govt. Service on Civil side after availing the servicemen Status for the purpose of their engagement. However, regardless of community, Ex-servicemen will be considered against the Ex-servicemen quota, if available. If UR vacancies are not available then only Ex-servicemen belonging to that Particular community where vacancies are available will be considered against The Ex-servicemen quota.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared of all candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared for the purpose on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% of aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects. For the purpose of calculation of percentage of ITI marks, marks mentioned in the provisional/final certificate will be reckoned.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred, In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed Matriculation exam earlier shallI be considered first.
- A final merit list will be prepared trade wise and community wise, equal to the Number of slots in the descending order of percentage of marks obtained by the Candidate, as stated above.
- Candidates finally enlisted would be subject to verification of original testimonials and being found fit in appropriate medical examination The medical certificate should be signed by Government authorised Doctors (Gaz.) not below the rank of Asstt. Surgeon of Central/State Hospital.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Non-refundable)
No Fee is required to be Paid by SC/ST/PWD/WOMEN CANDIDATES.
How To Apply:
Candidates are Required To Apply Online by Visiting official website of Rail coach factory kapurthala www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in Detailed instruction for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.