Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020
The Punjab Education Board has Released a Recruitment Notification For Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) Teacher Post. Eligible Candidates can Apply Online For 1664 ETT Teacher Posts. Interested Candidates Read All The Important details about Punjab ETT Teacher recruitment 2020
Post Name: Elementary Teacher Training (ETT) Teacher
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 06 Mar 2020
Closing Date to Online Registration – 25 Mar 2020 (05:00 PM)
Total Vacancies: Total 1664 Punjab ETT Vacancy 2020
1. Should have passed Graduation with minimum fifty-five percent marks in the case of General Category candidates, and fifty percent marks in the case of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classed and Physically Handicapped candidates, from a recognized university or
Provided that the candidates, who have done or doing the ETT course(or have done this course with other nomenclature), with 10+2 qualification, shall be considered for appointment into the Service under these rules, as one time measure till the 1st day of April, 2022, in order to remove the hardship of those candidates, who have acquired the said qualification under the previous rules.
2. Should possess two years Elementary Teachers’ Training course from a recognized university or institution or two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or qualifications as per guidelines of the National Council for Teachers’ Education.
18 Years to 37 Years (as on 01.01.2020)
- For General/ OBC Candidates – ₹1000
- For SC/ ST Candidates – ₹500
Punjab ETT Teacher Pay Scale: ₹10300 per month
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates can Apply Online By Visiting the Official Website of Punjab Education Recruitment Board www.educationrecruitmentboard.com