PPSC Recruitment 2020
PPSC Jobs 2020: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has Released a Recruitment Notification For the post of Block Primary Education Officer (BPEO), Principal and Head Master/Head Mistress (HM) in various Departments of Punjab. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the PPSC Recruitment 2020 through official website ppsc.gov.in from 23 October to 02 November 2020.
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Total of 585 vacancies are available out of which 337 vacancies are available for the post of Head Master/Head Mistress,173 for Principal and 75 vacancies for Primary Education Officer.
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application – 23 October 2020
- Last Date of Application – 02 November 2020
PPSC Vacancy 2020 Details
Total Posts – 585
- Block Primary Education Officer (BPEO) in the Department Of School Education, Punjab – 75 Posts
- Principal in the Department Of School Education, Govt. Of Punjab – 173 Posts
- Head Master (HM) in the Department Of School Education,Government Of Punjab – 337 Posts
PPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Block Primary Education Officer (BPEO), Principal and Head Master (HM) Posts
- Block Primary Education Officer -Graduation with 50% marks from a recognized university or institution as per University Grants Commission Guidelines.
- Head Master/ Head Mistresses – Graduation with with 55% marks, Degree of Bachelor of Education from a recognized university or institution except in case of persons working to the posts of Vocational Masters or Vocational Lecturer or Computer Masters or Computer Faculty and Agriculture Masters as per University Grants Commission Guidelines; and Should possess teaching experience for a minimum period of three years against the post of a teacher in any Government School under the control of the Director (Means Director of Public Instructions, Punjab)
- Principal – Master’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Engineering in any stream from a recognized university or institution with minimum 50% marks (45% marks for Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, other Backward Classes, Backward Classes or Physically Handicapped category) B.Ed and 2 years of experience
Persons should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age
How to Apply for PPSC Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post by filling Online Application Form http://ppsc.gov.in on or before 02 November 2020.
- SC/ST.BC of Punjab – Rs. 1125
- Ex-serviceman – Rs. 500/-
- PWD, Punjab State – Rs. 1750/-
- Other – Rs. 3000/-