PGCIL Recruitment 2020
POWERGRID has Released a Recruitment Notification for TBCB (Tariff Based Competitive Bidding) work of Jawaharpur-Firozabad Transmission Limited and Rampur-Sambhal Transco Limited in Northern Region-III for Which POWERGRID planning to engage manpower For fixed tenure basis. The engagement shall be purely on temporary & contract basis for a period of 24 months Initially or till completion of extended period or completion of project, whichever is earlier. Read All the important details about PGCIL Recruitment 2020
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Maharatna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. Of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
- Field Engineer (Electrical)
- Field Engineer (Civil)
- Field Supervisor (Electrical)
- Field Supervisor (Civil)
- Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID and online payment of application fees – 26.02.2020 (10:00 Hrs.)
- Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID and Online payment of application fees – 06.03.2020 (23:59 Hrs.)
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria – 06.03.2020
- Date of Written Test / Interview – Will be Notified Separately on The Official website of POWERGRID.
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 14
- Field Engineer (Civil) – 06
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 10
- Field Supervisor (Civil) – 06
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – Full time B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical discipline or equivalent from Recognized University/Institute with Minimum 55% marks
- Field Engineer (Civil) – Full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Recognized technical Board/Institute With minimum 55% marks
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – Full time B.E/B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Civil Discipline or equivalent from recognized University / Institute with minimum 55% Marks
- Field Supervisor (Civil) – Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering or Equivalent from recognized technical Board / Institute with minimum 55% Marks
Maximum Age – 29 years as on 06.03.2020
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For SC/ST candidates – 5 years (for vacancies reserved for them)
- For OBC(NCL) candidates – 3 years (for vacancies reserved for them)
- For PwD candidates – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen – As per Govt. Of India directives
- Field Engineer – Rs. 400/-
- Field Supervisor – Rs. 300/-
- Only SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees.
How To Apply:
Interested eligible candidates should apply only through On-line Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply Logon to http://www.powergridindia.com → Careers → Job Opportunities → Openings → Regional Openings → Northern Region-III, Lucknow Recruitment → Contractual Positions and then “Recruitment for the post of FE/FS in NR-III on Contract Basis”. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.