OSSC Recruitment 2020
Odisha staff selection commission has Released A Recruitment Notification For the Post of Junior Clerk-Cum-Typist , Junior Clerks (for District Mediation Centre), Junior Clerk, Typist-Cum-Scribe Assistant, Receptionist and Junior Assistant. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For 176 Vacancies. Interested candidates Read all the important details about OSSC Recruitment 2020
- Junior Clerk-Cum-Typist
- Junior Clerks (for District Mediation Centre)
- Junior Clerk
- Typist-Cum-Scribe Assistant
- Junior Assistant (SC/ST)
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 09.03.2020
- Last date of Online Registration – 08.04.2020
Total 179 OSSC Vacancy 2020
- Junior Clerk-Cum-Typist – 36
- Junior Clerks (for District Mediation Centre) – 12
- Junior Clerk – 02
- Typist-Cum-Scribe Assistant – 03
- Receptionist – 01
- Junior Assistant – 125
- Candidates having +3(Degree) qualification and fulfilling other eligibility can exercise option for all the posts whereas candidates possessing +2 qualification can exercise option for the post of Junior Clerk – Cum – Typist, Junior Clerk(two posts) and Typist -Cum- Scribe Assistant.
- Receptionist – Candidates must have passed degree/Diploma in Hospitality or Hotel Management from a recognised institution/University with basic computer knowledge are eligible to apply for the post.
- Junior Assistant (SC/ST) – Candidates must have passed +2 Arts/Science/Commerce or Intermediate or equivalent examination from any Govt. recognized council/institution with Basic Computer Knowledge.
Candidate must not be below 21 Years and must not exceed 37 years.
- Skill Test
- Certificate Verification
- Junior Clerk-Cum-Typist – Rs. 8880/-
- Junior Clerks (for District Mediation Centre) – Rs. 8880/-
- Junior Clerk – Rs. 8880/-
- Typist-Cum-Scribe Assistant – Rs. 8880/-
- Receptionist – Rs. 8880/-
- Junior Assistant (SC/ST) – Rs. 16880/-
- UR/OBC – ₹200
- SC/ST/PWD – NIL.
How To Apply:
The Eligible candidates can register for the post through the official website of Odisha staff selection commission www.ossc.gov.in on or before 08 April 2020.