ONGC Recruitment 2020
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has invited applications for the Contract Medical Officer posts. Interested persons can apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 02 October 2020.
Interested and eligible persons are invited to appear for Interview in-Person for engagement on Contract Basis (from the date of engagement) till 30 June 2022 for the following Vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Start Date for mailing application form with relevant documents: 27 September 2020 (1000 hrs.)
- End Date for Mailing relevant documents to [email protected]: 02 October 2020 (1800 hrs.)
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Contract Medical Officer Vacancy Details
- Contract Medical Officer Field Duty (FMO): 26 Posts
- Contract Medical Officer General Duty (GDMO): 02 Posts
- Contract Medical Officer Occupational Health (OH): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Contract Medical OfficerJob
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
How To Apply For ONGC Recruitment 2020
Interested persons can apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 02 October 2020. Persons are required to send the scanned copies of neatly typed/hand written Application in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: [email protected] as Pdf file. Last Date of sending application is 02 October 2020 (up to 1800 hrs). Candidates will be informed to appear in-person, with details of date, time and venue etc. Persons are required to send the scanned copies (PDF format) of the following documents at the above email address:
i. Duly filled Application Format available at Annexure-I of this advertisement
ii. 02 recent passport size photograph
iii. All original educational certificates (class X onwards)
- Self-attested experience certificates, caste/community certificate and EWS certificate (if applicable).