OMC Recruitment 2020
Odisha Mining Corporation Jobs 2020: Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Manager (Min, Fin, Civil, IT, F&E) posts. Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for OMC Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 18 November 2020.
Odisha Mining Corporation invites application from dynamic & competent professionals for the following vacancies.
The OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral based industries. The Corporation has achieved an annual turnover of Rs.3975 crores in the FY 2019 -20.
OMC Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Closing Date for submission of Application form: 18 November 2020
Odisha Mining Corporation Vacancy Details
- Manager (Min.), E-3 grade: 04 Posts
- Manager (Fin.), E-3 grade: 04 Posts
- Manager (Civil), E-3 grade: 02 Posts
- Manager (IT), E-3 grade: 01 Post
- Manager (F&E), E-3 grade: 01 Post
OMC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Manager (Min, Fin, Civil, IT, F&E) Job
- Manager (Min.), E-3 grade: BE/B.Tech in Mining Engineering with 1st Class MMCC.
- Manager (Fin.), E-3 grade: Associate/Fellow member of ICAI/ICWAI.
- Manager (Civil), E-3 grade: BE/B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from recognized University or Institute approved by AICTE/UGC.
- Manager (IT), E-3 grade: BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/IT or MCA or MBA/PGDM in Systems Management from a recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Manager (F&E), E-3 grade: B.Tech in Environmental Engineering from an University/Institute recognized by AICTE.
Pay Scale: ₹67,700/- to 2,08,700/-
How to apply For OMC Recruitment 2020
Interested And Eligible Candidates can apply for Odisha Mining Corporation Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 18 November 2020. Application Form at Annexure-I shall be downloaded from official website: http://omcltd.in to be filled- up by the person after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post.