Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020 – Oil India Limited Invites Eligible Candidates For the 300 Posts of Apprentice for Apprenticeship Training in Various Trades/Disciplines. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For Oil India Limited Apprentice 2020
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Apprenticeship Training
- Welder (G&E)
- R & A/C
- Cable Jointer
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
- Secretarial Assistant (English) / Secretarial Practice
- Stenography (English)
- Medical Lab Technician (Radiology).
Last date for receipt of application is 24-03-2020 (up to 3.30 PM).
Total 300 Oil India Limited Vacancy 2020
Candidates should be completed in ITI/ Diploma in relevant Trade Field to apply the Oil India limited Apprentice Posts.
Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Merit list
- Written Test
How To Apply:
- The candidates must register in Govt portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in before applying in OIL INDIA LIMITED.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the training are required to apply through official Website of Oil India Limited www.oil-india.com>careers>current opening>Application form for Trade Apprentices.
- The filled in application form along with ITI Certificate & Marksheet are to be sent via email to: [email protected]