NRTI Recruitment 2020
National Rail and Transportation Institute Jobs 2020 Notification: National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Non- Teaching and Teaching posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for NRTI Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 10 November 2020.
NRTI Recruitment 2020 Notification inviting interested and eligible Candidates to apply for various posts of teaching and non-teaching. The vacancies are for the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, other non-teaching posts.
The online window to apply for the respective positions will be closed on 10 November 2020. The interested, eligible persons can apply at nrti.edu.in.
NRTI Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Commencement of online application process: 11 October 2020
- Last Date for submission of online application form: 10 November 2020 (17:00 Hrs.)
National Rail and Transportation Institute Vacancy 2020 Details
- Professor: 05 Posts
- Associate Professor: 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 15 Posts
- Deputy Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Administrative Assistant: 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 02 Posts
NRTI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor: The persons need to possess a PhD degree from a recognized institute with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or University Grants Commission (UGC) -listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per UGC Regulations, 2018. A min. of five to ten (10) years of work experience as Professor is preferred.
- Deputy Finance Officer (DFO): The persons need to possess a MBA with an exp. of working in a Finance Dept. in an University/institution.
- Junior Accounts Officer (JAO): The persons need to obtain a Master degree with at least 55 per cent marks or its equivalent grade. A min. work exp. in the Finance Depart. in any university/institution is preferred.
- Assistant Librarian: The persons need to possess a Master degree in Library Science with a minimum experience of working as a librarian.
How to Apply For NRTI Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for National Rail and Transportation Institute Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 10 November 2020.