NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has Released a Recruitment Notification For the Post of Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil and Industrial & Fire Safety disciplines by shortlisting candidates based on GATE Scores.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Executive Trainees
- Industrial & Fire Safety
- Commencement of submission of Online Application – 24.03.2020 (1000 Hrs onwards)
- Last Date of submission of Online Application – 02.04.2020 (Till 1700 Hrs)
Total 200 NPCIL Vacancy 2020
- Mechanical – 85
- Chemical – 20
- Electrical – 40
- Electronics – 08
- Instrumentation – 07
- Civil – 35
- Industrial & Fire Safety – 05
BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
Upper Age Limit –
- General/EWS = 26 Years
- OBC (NCL) (relaxation – 03 years) = 29 Years
- SC/ST (relaxation – 05 years) = 31 Years
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (degree of disability 40% and above) (relaxation – 10 years)
- PwBD – General/EWS Category = 36 Years
- PwBD – OBC (NCL) Category = 39 Years
- PwBD – SC/ST Category = 41 Years
- Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation – 5 years) = 31 Years
- Ex-servicemen and commissioned officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers or Short Service Commissioned Officers (Relaxation – 5 years) = 31 Years
Stipend – During Training:
- Monthly Stipend – ₹55,000/-
- One time Book Allowance –₹18,000/-
- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
Pay – On Appointment as SO/C
After successful completion of training, Executive Trainee will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C in Group ‘A’
Pay Scale – ₹56,100/- (Level-10)
Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018/2019/2020.
- A Non Refundable application fee of ₹500/- is chargeable only to Male applicants belonging to General (UR), EWS and OBC categories.
- Female applicants, applicants belonging to SC/ST category, PwBD, Ex Servicemen, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) and employees of NPCIL are exempted from payment of application fee.
How To Apply:
A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website www.npcilcareers.co.in only.