NPCIL Recruitment 2020
NPCIL Jobs 2020: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has Released a Recruitment Notification in employment newspaper (31 October – 6 November) for recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA), Assistant Grade-1, Steno, Sub Officer and others at Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site. The detailed advertisement shall be published on 3 November at 10.00 hrs on the official website.
All interested candidates will be able to apply for the above posts through online mode. The process of online application for the above posts will start from 3 November 2020.
Total 382 vacant posts will be admitted. Candidates possessing the necessary qualifications and experience can apply for the posts through online mode on or before 24 November 2020. Check the application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – 1 Diploma Holders in Engineering/Science Graduates and Scientific Assistant/B, Scientific Assistant/C – 176 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1(HR)- 1 Post
- Assistant Grade-1(F&A) – 4 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1(C&MM) – 5 Posts
- Steno Grade-1 – 6 Posts
- Sub-Officer/B- 1 Post
- Leading Fireman/A- 3 Posts
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant, Assistant, Steno and other Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering – Diploma with not less than 60% marks in Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation or Electronics Engineering recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Diploma in Engineering should be of 3 years duration after SSC / HSC.
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates – B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- Assistant Grade-1(HR)- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Commerce or Arts with Minimum 50% Marks.
- Assistant Grade-1(F&A) – Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Arts with Minimum 50% Marks.
- Assistant Grade-1(C&MM) – Bachelor’s Degree in Science (with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) OR Commerce with minimum 50% marks.
- Steno Grade-1 – A Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with minimum 50% Marks.
- Sub-Officer/B- HSC (10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with 50% marks + Passed SubOfficer’s Course from National Fire Service College.
- Leading Fireman/A- HSC (10+2) Science with Chemistry or equivalent with minimum of 50% Marks.
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – H.S.C.(10+2) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks + valid heavy vehicle driving licence.
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering – 18 to 25 years
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates – 18 to 25 years
- Assistant Grade-1(HR)/(F&A)/(C&MM)/Steno Grade-1 – 21 to 28 years
- Sub-Officer – 18 to 40 years
- Scientific Assistant/C – 18 to 35 years
- Scientific Assistant/B – 18 to 30 years
- Leading Fireman/A- 18 to 32 years
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – 18 to 27 years
Apply Online – Link to active on 3 November
How to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online from 3 November 2020 to 24 November 2020. All candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application for future reference.