Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
NORTHERN RAILWAY has Invites eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. Interested Candidates Read all the important details about Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
Post Name: SENIOR RESIDENTS
- Obst. & Gynae
Date & Time of Walk in Interview:
- For Medicine, Surgery & Pediatrics – 17.03.2020 (8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M)
- For Anesthesia, Radiology, Ent, Obst. & Gynae – 18.03.2020 (8.30 A.M. to 11: 00 A.M)
Total Vacancies: Total 22 Northern Railway Vacancy 2020
- Medicine – UR-03, OBC-05** , ST-01, EWS-01, SC-01
- Surgery – EWS-01,UR-01**
- Pediatrics – UR-01,OBC-01
- Anesthesia – UR-01, SC-01**
- Radiology – UR-02
- Ent – UR-01
- Obst. & Gynae – UR-01,OBC-01
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI/NBE in the concerned Specialty.
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI in the concerned Specialty.
- The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/ Diploma before the date of interview.
- For SR selection in all specialities, If candidates with PG qualification are not available in a particular specialty, candidates without having PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital(300 beds or more) or MCI recognized/NBE accredited private hospital(300 beds or more) in the concerned specialty, can be considered for a period of one year only.
- General/UR – Minimum 37 years & Maximum 40 yrs
- OBC – Minimum 40 Years & Maximum 43 yrs
- SC/ST – Minimum 42 years & Maximum 45 yrs
Matrix Level -11 (Rs.67700-208700) revised pay as per 7th CPC at entry level. Allowances as admissible will be paid.
Selection will be through the process of Walk-in Interview basis. After verification of documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for the Interview. All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews along with the self attested copies.
How To Apply:
Candidates should report with Application form duly filled in and signed along with self attested copies of all the requisite documents in Auditorium ,1st Floor , Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the Date of Walk in Interview date at 8.30 A.M. They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification.