NLC Recruitment 2020 – NLC India Limited (NLCIL), a premier ‘NAVRATNA’ Public Sector Enterprise with a present Annual Turnover of INR.7145.92 crore is spreading its wings in the frontiers of Mining(Lignite &Coal), Thermal Power generation and Renewable energy. The Corporate Plan of the company has many ambitious expansion schemes for massive capacity augmentation in the years to come.
To add to its strength and fuel its growth, the company is looking for young energetic, dynamic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) in the various disciplines for its units and facilities located in various Projects at Neyveli, Barsingsar, Bithnok, Talabira, South Pachwara and other locations of Solar / Wind Power Projects / Sites including its subsidiaries and joint ventures at Tuticorin (NTPL), Tamil Nadu, Ghatampur (NUPPL), Uttar Pradesh.
NLC Recruitment 2020
- Electrical (EEE)
- Electrical (ECE)
- Control & Instrumentation
- Human Resource
- Opening of On-line submission of application Date & Time – 18.03.2020 at 10:00 hrs
- Closing of On-line submission of application Date & Time – 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs
- Last Date for On-line payment of Fees – 17.04.2020 at 23:55 hrs
- Date of Examination (Tentative)* – 26.05.2020 & 27.05.2020
Total 259 NLC Vacancy 2020
- Mechanical – 125
- Electrical (EEE) – 65
- Electrical (ECE) – 10
- Civil – 05
- Control & Instrumentation – 15
- Computer – 05
- Mining – 05
- Geology – 05
- Finance – 14
- Human Resource – 10
- Mechanical – Bachelor Degree (Mechanical Engg)
- Electrical (EEE) – Bachelor Degree (Electrical Engg)
- Electrical (ECE) – Bachelor Degree (Electronics & Communication Engg)
- Civil – Bachelor Degree (Civil Engg)
- Control & Instrumentation – Bachelor Degree (Instrumentation & Control Engg)
- Computer – Bachelor Degree (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/Information Technology)/ PG Degree (Computer)
- Mining – Bachelor Degree (Mining Engineering)
- Geology – M.Tech/ M.Sc (Geology)
- Finance – CA/ CMA/ Degree (Any Discipline)
- Human Resource – Degree (Any Discipline), PG Degree/ Diploma (Relevant Discipline)
Upper Age Limit, in years (As on 01/03/2020)
- General / EWS – 30
- OBC(NCL) – 33
- SC – 35
- ST – 35
Candidates joining NLCIL as Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) will undergo training for One year. During Training period, basic pay of INR. 50,000 in the scale of pay of INR. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid. On successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed in E3 Grade in the scale of pay INR. 60,000-1,80,000 with a basic pay of INR. 60,000.
- Computer Based Online Examination
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.854/- [INR 500/-towards Application fee plus INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) Towards Processing fee] through e-payment (Using SBIMOPS through the online application).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD & Ex-Servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee. However, they have to pay a non-refundable amount of INR 354/- (Inclusive of 18% GST) towards Processing fee.
How To Apply:
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.com.
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates / documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to Personal Interview.
- Scrutiny of applications for short listing of candidates for written examination / interview will be solely based on documents / certificates uploaded by the candidates at the time of registration / submission of application through ONLINE.
- Before registering / applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the recruitment process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 18/03/2020 to 23:55 hours on 17/04/2020.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form and receipt for fee along with the requisite enclosures for each post (s).
- Candidates should submit single application only for any post. In case of multiple applications / registrations for any post, the last registered applications shall only be considered.