NIWE Recruitment 2020
National Institute Of Wind Energy has Invites Eligible Candidates for Additional Director (Finance & Administration) Post. Interested Candidates Read all the important details about NIWE Recruitment 2020
National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) is the technical arm of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy. Govt. of India in the field of Wind Energy. NIWE plays a proactive role in the development of Wind Energy especially in Wind Resources Assessment, Testing/Type Certification of Wind Turbine Generators, Research & Development and Information& Training Services.
Post Name: Additional Director (Finance & Administration)
Important Dates: 12.03.2020 (21 days from the date of publication in the Employment News.)
Total Vacancies: 01 Vacancy
Master’s Degree from a Recognized University/Institution
- Holding analogous post in the Pay level 12 of 7th CPC or equivalent PB in 6th CPC.
- 5 years experience in the immediate lower grade pay (Level 11 of 7th CPC/Pay Band 3- Rs.15600-39100 with GP of Rs. 6600 of 6th CPC) or equivalent
- Having adequate background and experience of relating to administrative, financial, personnel procurement and project financing matters.
- Post-graduate degree, such as Master of Business Administration OR
- Company Secretary OR Cost Accountant OR Chartered Accountant
Age Limit: The maximum age-limit of appointment by Deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Pay Scale: Level 12 of 7th CPC (Rs.78800-209200)
How To Apply:
Visit official website of National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) https://niwe.res.in/