NIMHANS Recruitment 2020
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020: The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) has invited applications for the posts of Assistant Professor, Research Assistant and IT Programmer. Interested individuals can apply for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) recruitment 2020 on or before 14 October 2020 through the prescribed application format.
Applications have been invited from eligible individuals to complete the following vacancies on contractual basis under the project funded by the Wellcome Trust, UK, entitled “Learn for Early Psychosis Interruption, Evaluation, Management, Prevention / Smartphone Health Assessment / Sharp Study for Prevention) ” Under Dr. Urvakhsh M Mehta, Associate Professor of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Last Date of online application: 14 October 2020
NIMHANS Assistant Professor, Research Assistant and IT ProgrammerVacancy Details
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry: 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 01 Post
- IT Programmer: 01 Post
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor, Research Assistant and IT ProgrammerJob
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry: MDin Psychiatry/M.D Psychological Medicine/DNB Psychiatry or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Institution. Age Limit: 50 years.
- Research Assistant: PhD in Clinical Psychology from a recognized University/Institution.Age Limit: 50 years.
- IT Programmer: BE/B.Tech in computer science or information science. One year experience of providing IT solutions for mental health services.Age Limit: 50 years.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Assistant Professor of Psychiatry: Rs. 1,40,000 per month consolidated.
- Research Assistant: Rs. 65,000 per month consolidated.
- IT Programmer:Rs. 65,000 per month consolidated.
How to apply For NIMHANS Recruitment 2020
Interested persons can apply for National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 14 October 2020. Eligible persons fulfilling the criteria, may apply by sending their bio- data, photocopies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate & documents to support the desirable qualifications (as detailed above) by email to [email protected] who apply, should invariably mention the Notification number, Date, email ID, Contact number and Postal Address, failing which the application will not be considered.