NICPR Recruitment 2020
National Institute of Cancer prevention and research Jobs 2020 : ICMR-National Institute of Cancer prevention and research has Released a Recruitment Notification For the posts of Technician, Technical Officer and unskilled Staff. Eligible and interested Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 02 and 03 November 2020.
Person is terminable without any notice or notice period, if the performance is found to unsatisfactory or conduct found to be prejudicial to be good order and Institute/Lab discipline.
NICPR Vacancy 2020 Details
- Contract Technician
- Contract Technical Officer
- Contract Unskilled Staff
NICPR Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 02 and 03 November 2020
- Contract Technician: 02 Posts
- Contract Technical Officer: 15 Posts
- Contract Unskilled Staff: 02 Posts
NICPR Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Contract Technician: Class 12th Pass with Science subjects and DMLT. Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Contract Technical Officer: Graduate in Life Science subjects (Zoology, Botany, Micro-biology, Bio-technology or any relevant field) from a recognized University/institute with five years’ work experience in molecular Biology laboratory for nucleic acid isolation, PCR and RT PCR in a recognized University/ Institute OR Master degree in Life Science Subjects (Zoology, Botany, micro-biology, Bio-Technology). Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Contract Unskilled Staff: High School or equivalent. Age Limit: Not exceeding 25 years.
- Contract Technician: Rs. 18,000 per month (Fixed).
- Contract Technical Officer: Rs. 32000 per month (Fixed).
- Contract Unskilled Staff: Rs 15,800 per month (Fixed).
How to Apply For NICPR Recruitment 2020
Eligible and interested Candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 02 and 03 November 2020. Person will download the attached format and fill the application form with all respect. Photocopies of additional documents (Age proof, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) attachment is necessary. Person will bring the completed application form and submit the same on 02 and 03 November 2020 of walk-in-interview/written test only. The og. documents will be tallied same day i.e. on- 02 and 03 November 2020 of walk-in-interview/written test before entry to interview. Incomplete application form, without pasted photo, unsigned applications will not be accepted and the person will not be to participate in the walk-in-interview.