NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020
NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020: State Health Society (SHS), Bihar has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Hospital Manager, District Planning, Coordinator and others under NHM Advertisement Number 07/2020. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 31 October 2020.
A total of 122 vacancies will be recruited against the advertisement number 07/2020. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for NHM SHSB Bihar recruitment 2020 through the online mode. All requirements such as qualification, experience, selection and other details are given below.
NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of online application: 23 September 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 October 2020
NHM Bihar recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Hospital Manager – 94 Posts
- District Planning Coordinator – 15 Posts
- Senior DOTS plus TB-HIV Supervisor – 13 Posts
NHM Bihar recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Hospital Manager – MBA in Hospital Management/Health Care Management/Hospital Administration from any recognized University or Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Management/Health care Management from any recognized Institute or Masters of Public Health from any recognized University.
- District Planning Coordinator – MBA with specialisation in Rural Development/Rural Management/Hospital Administration/Health Care Management from any recognized University or PG Diploma in Rural Management/Hospital & Health Management from any recognized University.
- Senior DOTS plus TB-HIV Supervisor – Graduate from any recognized University or any certificate/diploma course in computer application.
NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 37 years (There will be age relaxation for the reserved category as per govt. Norms)
How to apply for NHM Bihar Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 31 October 2020. After submission of the online application, candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.