NHAI Recruitment 2020 – National Highways Authority of India (NHAI), an Autonomous Body under Ministry of Road Transport & Highways. National Highways Authority Of India has Released A Recruitment Notification For engagement of three (3) positions of Young Professional (IT), through GATE 2019 score in Computer Science and Information Technology discipline, purely on contract basis, for its Headquarters at Dwarka, New Delhi.
NHAI Recruitment 2020
Young Professional (IT)
- Starting Date of Online Application – 11.03.2020 (12.00 PM)
- Last Date of Online Application – 26.03.2020 (6.00 PM).
Total 03 NHAI Vacancy 2020
- B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science / Information Technology or MCA or equivalent from a recognised University/Institute
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2019 Score in Computer Science and Information Technology discipline
Age Limit: 32 years. The upper age limit is Relaxable as per Govt. of India instructions applicable for different categories.
Period of Contract:
The period of engagement may be for a period of upto two years in the first instance, which may be further extended by one more year, based on the requirements of the NHAI and the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. In case a person leaves before completion of one year, he/she will not get any work certificate.
An initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, inclusive of all. The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.
How To Apply:
Applicant can apply through Online mode only as per the procedure given below:-
- The Applicant may visit NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for applying Online.
- Click on the tab About Us >>Vacancies>> Current-Click on the advertisement of Young Professional (IT) – Online Application.
- Fill-up the form and furnish the requisite information.
- Upload All The Important Documents Mentioned on Official Notification
- Click ‘Next’ button wherein application Preview may be seen.
- Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online. The ONLINE application may be submitted by 26.03.2020 (6.00 PM).
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically. The applicant should retain a copy of the application for his record.