NHAI Recruitment 2020
NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA has Invited Eligible candidates for 170 Manager and Deputy General Manager Posts. Candidates can Apply online for NHAI Recruitment 2020
- Manager (Technical)
- Deputy General Manager (Technical)
NHAI FULL FORM: NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
- Opening Date for Online Registration of Application: 12.02.2020 (10.00 AM)
- Last Date for submission of Online application: 11.03.2020 (6.00 PM)
- Last Date for submission of Print-out of Online application along with requisite documents from Parent Department: 26.03.2020 (6.00 PM)
Total Vacancies: Total 170 NHAI VACANCY
- Manager (Technical) – 46 (Forty Six)
- Deputy General Manager (Technical) – 124 (One Hundred Twenty Four)
- Manager (Technical) – Degree in Civil Engineering from a Recognized University / Institute.
- Deputy General Manager (Technical) – Degree in Civil Engineering from a Recognized University / Institute.
- Manager (Technical) – Three years’ experience in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads and Bridges.
- Deputy General Manager (Technical) – Six years’ experience in Implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads And Bridges.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years
Selection Process: INTERVIEW
Application Fee: NIL.
- Manager (Technical) – Pay Level 11 (Rs.67700-208700)
- Deputy General Manager (Technical) – Pay Level 12 (Rs.78800-209200)
How To Apply:
Applicants can apply ONLINE only. The procedure to be followed for filling up the application is given Below : –
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that the same is active during the entire Recruitment process. User ID, Password, filled-in application form and all other important communication Will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID.
- The applicant may visit the NHAI website www.nhai.gov.in for accessing the link for applying online. The Link may be opened on Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on the tab About Us Vacancies Current. Click on the relevant Recruitment advertisement and Then click ‘Online application’.
- Click ‘New Registration’ and then sign-up by filling-up the Application Registration Details viz. Name, Email, Mobile No., Password, Re-type Password, and then press ‘Submit’ button for registration. The Candidates will receive User ID & Password on their given registered Email ID. The User ID will be the Registered Email ID given in Application Registration Details.
- Re-login and fill up the requisite / given fields / information.
- Scanned copy of colour passport size photograph, essential educational / professional qualification(s), Promotion/appointment order(s), only in ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB, may Be uploaded.
- Click ‘Next’ button.
- Application Preview may be seen.
- ‘Preview’ and ‘Final Submit’ button are available. Candidates should take utmost care in furnishing / Providing the correct details while filling-up the online application. The candidate can EDIT the information Before final submission of Application. Once the application form is finally submitted, it cannot be Edited.
- If the Applicant is satisfied with the information furnished, click “Final Submit” button for submitting the Application form, online. The ONLINE application may be submitted by 11.03.2020 (6.00 PM).