NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
NCL Apprentice Jobs 2020: Northern Coalfields Ltd (NCL) has Released a recruitment Notification on Their Official Website For the post of apprentices. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to the NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2020. A total of 480 vacancies of apprentices will be recruited. Check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection and other details here.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Commencement of submission of application: 16 October 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 October 2020
NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Details
- HEMM – 120 Posts
- Mine Electrician – 120 Posts
- Mine Welder – 120 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 120 Posts
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- HEMM, Mine Electrician – 12th passed from a recognzied Board.
- Mine Welder, Data Entry Operator – 10th passed from a recognzied Board.
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Age Limit – 18 to 24 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. Norms)
How to apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 15 October 2020 at nclcil.in. After submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.