NALCO Recruitment 2020 – National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), a Navratna Company is the largest integrated Alumina — Aluminium Complex of Asia, having State of the Art technology, with its present turnover of more than Rs.11386 Crores is going for further growth and expansion within India & across the globe. The Company also enjoys Premier Trading House status in the field of export and has won many prestigious awards for its excellent performance with significant value addition to its shareholders. The plants and offices are multi-locational with its Corporate Office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha. The Company believes in achieving organizational excellence through competent human resources and practices having “people centric” approach.
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), is Looking For young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic career to join the organization as Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Metallurgy, Chemical, Civil and Mining.
NALCO Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainees
- Opening of online submission of application – 20/03/2020 (11:30 AM)
- Last date of submission of online application – 09/04/2020 (05:30 PM)
Total 120 NALCO Vacancy 2020
- Mechanical – 45
- Electrical – 29
- Instrumentation – 15
- Chemical – 9
- Metallurgy – 13
- Civil – 5
- Mining – 4
Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Unreserved(UR) & Other Backward Class(OBC) and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.(The total maximum marks and total marks obtained for all years/semesters will be summed up to arrive at aggregate percentage. No rounding off will be done and no weightage will be given to any particular semester or year).
Upper Age limit is 30 years as on 20/03/2020 i.e. candidates born before 20/03/1990 need not apply.
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.40000 – 3% – 140000/- during one year training. Upon successful completion of training i.e. subject to fulfilling the required performance related/other criterion of the Company in force & amended from time to time, they will be absorbed as Jr. Manager at E1 grade in the pay scale of Rs.60000-3%-180000/-.
- Besides basic pay, the employee is entitled to Dearness Allowance, perquisites under cafeteria approach, HRA, medical facility for self & dependents and superannuation benefits i.e. Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, etc. as per rules of the Company in force from time to time during training/after absorption.
- The General, OBC & EWS Candidates are required to pay Rs.500/- (Five hundred) towards Application Fee and all other candidates including Departmental are required to pay Rs.100/- (Hundred) as Processing Fee only.
- Candidates can opt to pay through internet banking account/credit/debit card.
- Application fee/Processing Fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application/processing fee and to fill in the payment details carefully
How To Apply:
Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online From the Official Website of National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO), https://nalcoindia.com/ on or before 09/04/2020 (05:30 PM).