NABCONS Recruitment 2020
NABCONS Job Notification: NABCONS has invited applications for the Team Leader, DEO and other posts. Interested persons can apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 01 October 2020.
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Team Leader, DEO and Other Job Vacancies. The PSU organization invites online application from eligible persons having M.Tech, M.Sc, PhD, NET, Post Graduate qualifications. These Team Leader, DEO & Other Vacancies are on a project entitled “Establishment of Remote Sensing Cell” in NABCONS, Mumbai, Maharashtra on contract basis.
NABCONS Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Closing date for online registration: 01 October 2020
NABCONS Team Leader, DEO and other Vacancy Details
- Team Leader: 01 Posts
- Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst: 02 Posts
- System Administrator: 01 Post
- Project Associate: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Team Leader, DEO and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Team Leader: Post-Graduation with at least 60% marks/ PhD from recognized university in Agriculture/Forestry/Agri. Engineering (Soil and Water Engineering)/Soil Science/Agronomy/Water Resource Development/ Environment Science/Hydrology/Crop Science etc. with Remote sensing and GIS as one of the subjects studied. Minimum 10 years of working experience in the area of Natural Resource Management/Watershed Development especially in monitoring projects/in research, using Remote sensing and GIS platforms out of which 5 years of experience as a project lead or program lead. Age Limit: 50 years as on 01 September 2020.
- Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst: M.Sc/M.E/ M.Tech in Remote Sensing/Geomatics/GIS/Geoinformatics with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI Grading of a minimum of 6.00 on 10 point scale or equivalent. Minimum 03 years of experience in satellite data handling/analysis and database design for Natural Resources related applications – Agriculture/Forestry/Soil science/Land Degradation/LULC & Wastelands/Water resource assessment/Ground water etc. Age Limit: 45 years as on 01 September 2020.
- System Administrator: M.Sc/M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering/Information Technology with an aggregate minimum of 60% marks (Average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI Grading of a minimum of 6.00 on 10 point scale or equivalent. Minimum 03 years of experience in the following: i. Web Application S/W development using web services, Programming in .NET, C#, FLEX, AJAX, J2EE, Java script, C& C++, etc. ii. Customized DSS in server GIS environment. Age Limit: 45 years as on 01 September 2020.
- Project Associate: Graduate/Post-Graduate from a recognized university with 60% or equivalent CGPA in Agriculture or Agri Business Management with exposure to Remote Sensing and GIS. a. For graduate: Minimum 03 years of experience in agriculture related projects on crop yield parameters & Watershed Development with exposure to Remote sensing and GIS. b. For Post- Graduates: Minimum 01 year of experience in agriculture related projects on crop yield parameters/modeling & Watershed Development with exposure to Remote sensing and GIS. Age Limit: 35 years as on 01 September 2020.
- Data Entry Operator: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in any discipline with additional qualification in computer handling skills. Minimum 03 year of experience in data entry and office works. Age Limit: 35 years as on 01 September 2020.
Team Leader: ₹ 80,000 per month.
Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst: ₹ 75,000 per month.
System Administrator: ₹ 75,000 per month.
Project Associate: ₹ 36,000 per month.
Data Entry Operator: ₹ 36,000 per month.
How to Apply NABCONS Recruitment 2020
Interested persons can apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 01 October 2020. Interested candidates may apply online in the prescribed format within 10days from 22 September 2020 to 01 October2020 by clicking the following links and filling the details therein:
|S. No.||Name of the Position||Link to Apply|
|2.||Remote Sensing & GIS Analyst||https://forms.gle/CXPY9sdPpaekPtJj8|
|5.||Data Entry Operator||https://forms.gle/m88MBEjLHDqqZJ4s5|