MOIL Recruitment 2020
MOIL LIMITED has invites Eligible candidates for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE APPLICATION MODE only for the Posts of GRADUATE TRAINEES & MANAGEMENT TRAINEES in different disciplines. Interested Read All the important details about MOIL Recruitment 2020
MOIL is the largest Manganese ore producer in the country, operating eleven mines spread in the states of Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh. MOIL has set up a plant to produce Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide (EMD), which is used for manufacturing of dry battery cells. A Ferro Manganese plant having a capacity of 12,000 metric tonne per annum has also been put up by the company. It has been a consistent profit making PSU, with a PBT of Rs. 720 Crore in FY’19.
As per the strategic Management plan formulated, MOIL plans to expand its production
capacity to 3.0 million tonnes by 2030 by increasing production of existing mines and by new area development in India and global sourcing.
Graduate Trainee (Mines)
Graduate Trainee (Process)
Management Trainee (Material)
Management Trainee (Marketing)
Management Trainee (Contract Management)
Management Trainee (Personnel/Welfare)
Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts)
- Opening date for Online Registration of Applications – Tuesday, 18/02/2020 : 18:00 Hrs
- Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee – Monday, 09/03/2020: 23:59 Hrs
- Tentative date of Computer Based Online Test – Sunday, 29/3/2020
Total Vacancies: Total 36 MOIL Vacancy 2020
Graduate Trainee (Mines) – B.E./B.Tech Mining or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Graduate Trainee (Process)
i.Chemical – B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
ii.Metallurgy – B.E/B.Tech in Metallurgical Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
iii.Mineral Processing – M.Tech in Mineral Processing or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Management Trainee (Material) –
1. Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/Institute
2. MBA in Materials Management/ Post Graduate Diploma (2 years) in Materials Management from a recognized university/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Management Trainee (Marketing) – MBA (Full Time) in Marketing/Foreign Trade or minimum 2 years (Full Time) P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management /Foreign Trade from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks. OR Engineering Graduate (Full Time) with PG Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Foreign Trade with minimum 60% marks.
Management Trainee (Contract Management) – Graduate in any Engineering discipline or equivalent with MBA in Finance/Materials Management or minimum 2 years P G Diploma in Finance/Materials Management from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
Management Trainee (Personnel/Welfare) –
1. P.G. Degree in Social Work with specialization in Labour Welfare, Personnel Management and Industrial Relations with minimum 60% marks. OR P.G.Degree/Diploma (2 years duration) in IRPM/Master in Labour Studies from the recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks. OR MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/HR/HRD from recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks.
2. Preference will be given to Law Graduate.
Management Trainee (Finance & Accounts) – CA/ICWA/CMA from recognized Institute.
The Upper Age Limit is 30 years as on 09.03.2020 for General (UR) & EWS category Candidates.
Upper Age Limit is relaxed by:
3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
5 Years for SC / ST
Persons with Disabilities candidate:
• By 10 Years for General (UR)
• By 13 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
• By 15 Years for SC / ST
Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category candidates is Service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years.
Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Admission to Computer Based Online Test will be purely provisional. Candidature will be Subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for interview, if Shortlisted or at any stage of the recruitment process/appointment.
Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of Rs.100/- (One Hundred only). For SC / ST / EWS/ PwD candidates / Employees of MOIL Limited are exempted from the payment of application fee. Application fee will be paid through Online mode only. There will be no other mode of payment of application fee. MOIL will not be responsible, in case a candidate deposits the fee in any wrong account.
How To Apply :
1. Candidates to go to the MOIL website www.moil.nic.in click on the Recruitment click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10.Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11.Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12.Click on ‘Submit’ button.