MNIT Recruitment 2020
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Recruitment 2020 Notification: Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Faculty posts. Interested and eligible Candidates can apply for MNIT Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 30 October 2020.
MNIT Recruitment 2020 Notification Pdf regarding filling of Faculty Job Vacancies. The Education organization invites online applications from eligible Candidates having B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, PhD qualifications. These Faculty Posts are in MNIT, Jaipur, Rajasthan.
MNIT Recruitment 2020 Important Date:
- Start of online submission of Applications: 01 October 2020
- Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 30 October 2020
MNIT Vacancy 2020 Details
- Mathematics: 04 Posts
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering: 05 Posts
MNIT Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Mathematics: A First Class undergraduate degree (B.Sc. or any equivalent UG degree) and First Class postgraduate degree in Mathematics with PhD in Pure Mathematics or Applied Mathematics.
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering: First Class B.Tech. or any equivalent degree/First class M.Tech. or any equivalent degree in Metallurgical & Materials Engineering with PhD in Process Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy, Physical Metallurgy, Materials Engineering.
- Age Limit: Fresh appointment beyond the age of 60 years is discouraged except in the case of faculty with exceptionally brilliant research career and with on-going or approved externally funded research project.
How to Apply For MNIT Recruitment 2020
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 30 October 2020.