Meghalaya Police Recruitment: Meghalaya Police has finally released their recruitment notification on 12/11/2019, inviting eligible candidates to fill approx. 1000 vacancies under various categories. The aforementioned vacancies are collectively for the posts of sub-inspectors, constables, MPRO operator constables, Firemen, driver firemen, signal operators, followers, etc. and are divided as below mentioned
Candidates can apply for any category through the online application portal, for one or more categories. But, candidates need to apply separately for every post and have to appear at every recruitment stage for all posts applied.
Start Date of online Application – 12/11/2019
End Date of Online Application – 14/12/2019
Application Fee: Rs. 50
Candidates should be Indian citizens domiciled in Meghalaya.
Applying Candidates should be well-versed in at least one of the regional languages of the state.a
Candidates should be of prescribed age as on 01/01/2019 and have educational qualifications as mentioned below
Note: HMV/LMV driving license is required to apply for the post of driver.
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Examination
How to apply?
- Interested candidates can visit the official website of Meghalaya Police at www.megpolice.gov.in to apply for the aforementioned vacancies.
- Fill in the information in the application process correctly and submit the application form.
- Then, you would be able to download the admit card for PMT and PET. Candidates should also bring the following document for verification at the time of PET –
• 4 recent passport size photographs.
• ST/SC Certificate.
• Age Certificate.
• Educational Qualification certificates.
• No objection certificates for government employee.
• Domicile Certificate for General category.
• Photocopies of certificate to support Bonus Marks claim.
Venue for recruitment
1st Battalion, MLP Mawiong and 2nd Battalion, MLP Goeragre