MANUU Recruitment 2020 – The Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) is a Central University, established through the Maulana Azad National Urdu University Act, 1996 (Act of Parliament No.2 of 1997) with All India Jurisdiction. The objective of the MANUU is to promote and develop Urdu language and to impart vocational and technical education in Urdu medium through conventional teaching and distance education system. The Main Campus of MANUU is located at Gachibowli, Hyderabad with Satellite campuses, CTEs, Polytechnics, ITIs, Model Schools and Regional Offices/ Sub-Regional Offices of Directorate of Distance Education across the country.
Maulana Azad National Urdu University has Released a Recruitment Notification For the Various regular Non-Teaching posts to be deployed in its Main Campus and Satellite campuses and Offices.
MANUU Recruitment 2020
Post Name & Group:
- Internal Audit Officer – A
- Chief Security Officer – A
- Section Officer – B
- Assistant – B
- Lower Division Clerk – C
- Instructor – Polytechnic Computer Science Engineering – B
- Instructor – Polytechnic Civil Engineering – B
- Instructor – Polytechnic Mechanical Engineering – B
- Instructor – Polytechnic Electrical & Electronics Engineering – B
- Library Assistant – C
- Library Attendant – C
The last date of receipt of filled in Application is 27.03.2020.
Total 17 MANUU Vacancy 2020
- Internal Audit Officer – 01
- Chief Security Officer – 01
- Section Officer – 01
- Assistant – 03
- Lower Division Clerk – 04
- Instructor – Polytechnic Computer Science Engineering – 01
- Instructor – Polytechnic Civil Engineering – 01
- Instructor – Polytechnic Mechanical Engineering – 01
- Instructor – Polytechnic Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 01
- Library Assistant – 01
- Library Attendant – 02
Essential Qualification & experience:
1. Internal Audit Officer –
By drawing officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar organised Accounts Services in Central / State Govt., holding analogous posts on regular basis.
With three years regular service in Level- 11 ₹67,700- 2,08,700 in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/ Autonomous Bodies.
With five years regular service in Level -10 ₹56,100-1,77,500/- in the area of Audit and Accounts in any Govt. Department/ Autonomous Bodies.
2. Chief Security Officer –
(i) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
(ii) 5 years experience as a Commissioned Officer in Indian Army/ Navy/ Air Force or its equivalent position in Police/ Para Military in Level – 10
10 years experience as a Junior Commissioned Officer in Indian Army/Navy/Air Force or its equivalent position in Police / Para Military in Level-8.
3. Section Officer –
(i) A Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute/ University.
(ii) Three years experience as Assistant in the Pay Scale of ₹35,400-1,12,400/- (Level-6) in any Central/State Govt./ University/ PSU and other Central or State Autonomous Institutions or holding equivalent positions in any reputed Private companies / bank with annual turnover of ₹200/- Crores.
(iii) Proficiency in Computer Operation, noting and drafting as per the requirement of the University.
Desirable: Knowledge of Urdu
4. Assistant –
(i) Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/ Institution.
(ii) Three Years of experience as UDC or equivalent in the Pay Scale of ₹25,500-81,100/-(Level-4) in Central/ State Government/ University/ PSU and other Central / State Autonomous Bodies or equivalent pay package in the reputed private Companies/ corporate banks with a minimum annual turnover of
(iii) Speed in English Typing @ 35 wpm or Speed in Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm
(iv) Proficiency in Computer Operations, noting and drafting.
(i) Experience in Administrative/ Accounts/ Academic matters. Capacity to work in a fully computerized environment.
(ii) Knowledge of Urdu
5. Lower Division Clerk –
i) 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognised Board.
ii) English Typing @ 35 wpm OR Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm (35wpm and 30wpm correspond to 10500KDPH/ 9000KDPH on an average of 5 Key depressions for each work)
iii) Proficiency in Computer Operations.
i. Graduate from a recognised University.
ii. Knowledge of Urdu.
6. Instructor – Polytechnic –
(i) B.E / B.Tech. or equivalent in appropriate branch of Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with three years of relevant experience in industry /organization /educational institution
Diploma in appropriate branch of Engineering from a recognized University/ institution with five years of relevant experience in industry /organization/educational institution
(ii) Knowledge of Urdu reading, writing and speaking
7. Library Assistant –
i) Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Science or equivalent from a recognized University.
ii) Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English.
iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications.
iv) Knowledge of Urdu and English in reading and writing.
8. Library Attendant –
i) 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
ii) Certificate course in Library Science from a recognized Institution.
iii)Knowledge of Urdu and English in reading and writing
i) Two years of experience in a University/ College/ Educational Institution Library.
ii) Basic knowledge of computer applications.
iii) Knowledge of Hindi
- Internal Audit Officer – 56 years
- Chief Security Officer – Below 56 years
- Section Officer – 35 years
- Assistant – 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 30 years
- Instructor – Polytechnic – 35 years
- Library Assistant – 30 years
- Library Attendant – 30 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxation –
- SC/ST candidates – 5 years
- OBC candidates – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities – 10 yeas
- Internal Audit Officer – ₹78,800-2,09,200/- (Level-12)
- Chief Security Officer – ₹67,700-2,08,700/- (Level-11)
- Section Officer – ₹44,900-1,42,400/- (Level-7)
- Assistant – ₹35,400-1,12,400/- (Level-6)
- Lower Division Clerk – ₹19,900-63,200/- (Level-2)
- Instructor – Polytechnic – ₹44,900-1,42,400/- (Level-7)
- Library Assistant – ₹25,500-81,100/- (Level-4)
- Library Attendant – ₹18,000-56,900/- (Level-1)
Group A Post
- General, EWS & OBC candidates – ₹500/-
- SCs/STs/PwDs/XSM/Women candidates – ₹250/-
Group B & C Post
General, EWS & OBC candidates – ₹300/-
SCs/STs/PwDs/XSM/Women candidates – ₹150/-
Note: All the above fee is to be paid through Demand Draft only in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University payable at Hyderabad. No other form of payment shall be accepted. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances. Applications received after the last date or with incomplete information or without requisite fee will be summarily rejected.
The University may decide its own method of evaluating the performance of the candidates through interview/ written test/skill test. The University may utilize written test /skill test as a method of selection. There shall not be any interview for Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ level positions. However, the details of test viz., subjects, descriptive, objective, skill test, aptitude etc shall be communicated separately through University website. The candidate shall attend the interview, wherever applicable, at the designated place and time at his own expenses.
How To Apply For MANUU Recruitment 2020:
- Application Form is available only on University website www.manuu.ac.in/www.manuu.edu.in and the same can be Downloaded.
- The filled–in application form along with copies of required documents viz. education & experience certificates, etc., together with Registration fee as mentioned below in the form of crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of Maulana Azad National Urdu University on any Nationalized Bank Payable at Hyderabad should reach through Speed / Registered Post to the Assistant Registrar, ER-II Section, Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Gachibowli, Hyderabad – 500 032 (T.S.) in a closed cover super-scribing “Application for the post of …………. ”.
- The last date of receipt of filled in Application is 27.03.2020.
MANUU Recruitment 2020 Job Location
MANUU Recruitment 2020 Important Links
FAQs on MANUU Recruitment 2020
What is MANUU Full Form?
The Full Form of MANUU is Maulana Azad National Urdu University.
What are the Jobs in MANUU?
Internal Audit Officer, Chief Security Officer, Section Officer, Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Instructor – Polytechnic, Library Assistant and Library Attendant Vacancy in MANUU Recruitment 2020.
How many vacancies are there in MANUU?
Total 17 MANUU Vacancy 2020