MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited is India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having Over 2.17 Crore’s consumers and dedicated pool of over 77,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 50,000 Crore, is looking for Talented and Dynamic and Result oriented Professionals with proven track record to join MSEDCL in the Deputy Executive Engineer positions. Interested Candidates Read All the important Details about MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2020
Post Name: Deputy Executive Engineer (Dist.)
- Opening of submission of online applications – 20/03/2020
- Last date of submission of online application – 04/04/2020
- Candidates to download call letter for online test – 10 days prior to online test
- Online Examination at Test Centre – During April, 2020
- Interview Process – During April/May, 2020
Total 51 MAHADISCOM Vacancy 2020
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology.
- 3 years post qualification in Power Distribution.
Age Limit: 35 years (as on 04/04/2020)
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to backward class and applying for the post reserved for backward class.
- The Persons with Disability who have applied for the post is relaxable up to 40 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for Meritorious Sportspersons.
- Upper age limit for departmental candidates is 57 years. Departmental candidate means employees of MSEDCL only.
Selection Process: Online Test And Interview
Pay Scale: Rs. 61830-2515-74405-2730-139925
- Open / Applied Against Open Category – Rs.500/- + 18 % GST+ Transaction Charges
- Reserved Category – Rs.250/- + 18 % GST + Transaction Charges
- The candidates claiming the reservation mentioned under ‘Persons With Disabilities’ and ‘Ex-Serviceman’ are exempted from fees.
How To Apply:
- Candidates to go to the MSEDCL website www.mahadiscom.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go,he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “para 10(iii)” below.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.