LIC Recruitment 2020
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) invites eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the Post of Assistant Engineers (A.E) – Civil/ Electrical /Structural /MEP & Assistant Architect (A.A) and Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Specialist. Candidates should apply through On-line mode only. Interested Candidates Read all the important details about LIC Recruitment 2020
- AE (Civil)
- AE (Electrical)
- AE (Structural)
- AE (Electrical/Mechanical – MEP Engineers)
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (SPECIALIST)
- AAO (CA)
- AAO (Actuarial)
- AAO (Legal)
- AAO (Rajbhasha)
- AAO (IT)
- Starting Date of Online Registration – 25.02.2020
- Last Date of Online Registration – 15.03.2020
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination – From 27.03.2020 to 04.04.2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative) – 4th April 2020
- Dates of Online Examination – Main – Will be informed later
ASSISTANT ENGINEERS – 50 Vacancy
- AE (Civil) – 29
- AE (Electrical) – 10
- A.A(Architect) – 04
- AE (Structural) – 04
- AE (Electrical/Mechanical – MEP Engineers) – 03
ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (SPECIALIST) – 168 Vacancy
- AAO (CA) – 40
- AAO (Actuarial) – 30
- AAO (Legal) – 40
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – 08
- AAO (IT) – 50
A. For AE (Civil): B.Tech/B.E. (Civil) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years Working experience in planning and execution of multi storied building Projects with all required infrastructure.
B. For AE (Electrical) : B.Tech/B.E. (Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a minimum three years Working experience in planning and execution of multi storied building Projects with all required infrastructure.
C. For Assistant Architect : B. Arch. From a recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should be registered with Council of Architecture and possess a minimum of three years experience in Designing of all types of buildings with allied services. Candidate should Also be well versed with green building design requirements and Application of AutoCAD software and / or similar type software.
D. For AE (Structural): M. Tech / M.E. (Structural) from an AICTE Recognized Indian University/ Institution. Candidate should be well versed With structural design of high rise building with the foundation system. He/she should be familiar with various standards of BIS pertaining to Structural design and Foundation design and must be experienced in Handling of structural engineering software like ETABS, STAAD etc. Candidates applying for the post must possess minimum one year hands on experience in the area.
E. For AE (MEP engineers): B. Tech./ B.E. (Mechanical/ Electrical) from an AICTE recognized Indian University/Institution. Candidate should have a Minimum three years experience in planning and execution of Plumbing / Piping / HVAC system, Lift & Fire Fighting system, Electrical Sub-station in multi storied buildings.
F. For AAO (Chartered Accountant) – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountant and completion of Articles As presented by Institute of Chartered Accountant. The candidate should Be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be Verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
G. For AAO (Actuarial) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a Recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have Compulsorily passed 6 or more papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. As on The date of eligibility i.e. 1st February, 2020. Candidates should provide Their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
H. For AAO (Legal): Bachelor’s degree in Law or LLM from a recognized Indian University/Institution. Three years Bar experience is essential.
I. For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one Of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
J. For AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering (Computer Science, IT or Electronics), or MCA or MSC (Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/ Institution.
Age Limit: Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.02.2020. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.02.1990 and not later than 01.02.1999 both days inclusive only are eligible )
Relaxations in upper age limit for
- SC/ST – 5 YEARS
- OBC – 3 YEARS
- PwBD(Gen) – 10 YEARS
- PwBD(SC/ST) – 15 YEARS
- PwBD(OBC) – 13 YEARS
- ECO/SSCO (GEN) – 5 YEARS
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) – 10 YEARS
- ECO/SSCO (OBC) – 8 YEARS
- Confirmed LIC employees – Further Relaxation of 5 YEARS
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Phase-II : Main Examination
Shortlisted candidates in final merit list will have to undergo Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination and if found medically fit, will be offered appointment.
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates Intimation Charges of Rs. 85/- +Transaction Charges + GST
- For all other candidates Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 700/- + Transaction Charges + GST
Pay Scale / Salary:
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale inclusive of House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance etc wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city will be approximately Rs 57,000/- per month in ‘A’ Class city. Other benefits are Defined Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance, Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler/4 wheeler) as per rules, meal coupon, reimbursement of cost of Brief case/leather bags, mobile handset, supply of dailies and magazines and tea/coffee, mobile expenses, etc.as per rules.
How To Apply:
- Visit Official LIC’s Website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of AE/AA/AAO(Specialist). It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact Details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the System and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the Data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online Application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the Online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the Application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct Prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application Themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. Should be spelt correctly in the Application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may Disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the Photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.