Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020: Kolkata Police Directorate has Released a Recruitment Notification For the post of MO, Sister-in-Charge, Nurse, Physiotherapist, & Others in Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata. Interested candidates can appear for interview on 3 and 4 November 2020.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020 Important Dates:
- Interview Date for Medical Officer Posts: 3 November 2020
- Interview Date for Sister-In-Charge: 4 November 2020
- Interview Date for Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician, Lab Technician and ECG Technician – 4 November 2020
Kolkata Police Vacancy 2020 Details
- Medical Officer (Specialist) – 4 Posts
- M.O. (General Duty)- 5 Posts
- Sister-in-Charge – 8 Posts
- Nurse Gr.- II- 10 Posts
- Physiotherapist – 2 Posts
- Pharmacist – 2 Posts
- X-Ray Technician – 1 Post
- Lab Technician (Pathology) – 2 Posts
- ECG Tech – 1 Post
Kolkata Police JOB 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Medical Officer (Specialist) – Post-Graduaion in the respective discipline; Should be registered with the Medical Council of India/ West Bengal Medical Council.
- M.O. (General Duty)- MBBS; Should be registered with the Medical Council of India/ West Bengal Medical Council.
- Sister-in-Charge – B. Sc. Nursing; Should be registered as Nurse & Midwifery with West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Staff Nurse Gr.- II- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM); Should be registered with West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, X-Ray Technician, Lab Technician (Pathology), ECG Tech – Should pass H.S. (10+2) Examination or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and a 02 (two) year diploma course in Medical Technology in the concerned subject recognized by the State Medical Faculty of West Bengal.
How to apply for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2020
Eligible candidates can appear for the interview on the scheduled dates at Kolkata Police Hospital, 2, Beninandan Street, Kolkata – 700025 along with the documents.