Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 – The High Court of Kerala has Released a Recruitment Notification for the Post of Typist Copyist Grade-II. Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For Kerala High Court Typist Copyist Grade-II Vacancy.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020
Typist Copyist Grade-II
- Starting Date To Apply Online – 16/03/2020
- Last Date To Apply Online – 07/04/2020
Total 03 Kerala High Court Vacancy 2020
- Plus two or equivalent
- G.T.E. (Higher) in Typewriting (English)
Desirable: Certificate in Computer word processing or equivalent
Note: Candidates who claim equivalent qualifications shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of certificate verification, then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification concerned.
- For Deaf and hard of hearing– Candidates born between 02/01/1970 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- For Locomotor Disability: Candidates born between 02/01/1974 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- A candidate who is an Ex-serviceman or Ex-general Reserve Engineer Force person or a disembodied Territorial Army person, in reckoning the age for his eligibility for appointment can exclude the period of his service in the defence forces or in the General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
- Age relaxation up to 5 years will be granted to widows subject to the condition that in no case upper age limit shall exceed 50 years.
Selection will be on the basis of Typing Test and Interview.
- Typing test: The test will be of 100 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the Shortlist for an interview will be 50%.
- Interview: The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
No application fee is charged.
How To Apply:
- The online application process has two parts Step-l and Step-I. Step-l/ New Applicant’ is the first part for registration of the applicants. ‘Step-11/ Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed Step-l. A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of application by clicking the FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step -In process.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid Mobile Number / valid personal e-mail ID It should be kept active during the recruitment process. No request for change of Mobile Number-mail ID will be entertained. High Court will send various intimations relating to the recruitment as SMS-mail to this Mobile Number/e-mail ID.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she may create his/her email ID before applying online.