Karur District Recruitment 2020
Karur District Recruitment 2020: Karur district, Government of Tamil Nadu, has issued a recruitment notification for Police Personnel posts on its official website karur.nic.in on 14 October 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Karur District Police Personnel Recruitment on or before 26 October 2020. The official website of the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) tnusrbonline.org.
A total of 7800 vacancies are available for police personnel, out of which 695 vacancies are for the post of Second Guard of the Armed Forces, 6545 for the post of Second Class Tamil Nadu Special Police, 112 for Second Class Guard Fire Post in Jail and 458 Are for vacancies for Fire and Rescue Operations.
Check the Karur district recruitment notification before applying for the Police Personnel posts
Karur District Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Last Date of Application – 26 October 2020
Karur District Police Personnel Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 7800
- Armed Forces Second Guard – 695
- Second Class Tamil Nadu Special Police – 6545
- Prison Second Class Guard – 112
- Fire and rescue operations – 458
Karur District Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the detailed notification link given below for eligibility details
How to Apply for the Karur Police Personnel Recruitment 2020 ?
The candidates can apply for Karur Police Recruitment 2020 through official website of TNUSRB – tnusrbonline.org on or before 26 October 2020.
How to Download Karur District Police Personnel Notification 2020 ?
- Go to the official website of Karur District – www.karur.nic.in
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ given under ‘Notices’ Tab on the home page.
- Check the advertisement ‘Recruitment for Police Personnel. Last Date to apply: 26.10.2020’
- Karur Police Recruitment PDF will appear on your screen
- Download the PDF for future use