JRHMS Recruitment 2020
JRHMS Recruitment 2020: Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society (JRHMS) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer and Radiologist. Interested candidates can apply to the posts in the prescribed format on or before 05 October 2020.
JRHMS Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Last date for application submission: 05 October 2020 till 11:59 PM
JRHMS Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 357
- Specialist Medical Officer 254
- Radiologist 21
- Medical Officer 82
- Specialist Medical Officer – Rs. 1,05,000.00/-
- Radiologist – Rs. 1,05,000.00/-
- Medical Officer – Rs. 63000.00/-
Eligibility Criteria for JRHMS Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer and Radiologist Posts
- Specialist Medical Officer – MBBS with post graduate degree/ diploma from any MCI recognized institution in Gynecology and obstetrics / Pediatrics/Anesthesia/Surgeon/ ENT/ Ophthalmology/ Orthopedics/ Radiology/ Dermatology/ Physician/ Psychiatrist or equivalent.
- Radiologist – MBBS with post graduate degree/ diploma from any MCI recognized institution in Radiology or equivalent.
- Medical Officer – MBBS or equivalent degree from institutions recognized by Medical Council of India.
JRHMS Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
67 Years as on 1st August 2020
Selection Process for JRHMS Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer and Radiologist Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of on the basis of marks obtained in MBBS and in other higher qualification as applicable.
How to apply for JRHMS Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested candidates can apply for the post with their detailed resume in the prescribed format, photocopy of educational qualification certificate and marks sheets and two passport size photographs and submit to Mission Director, RCH Campus, Jharkhand Rural Health Mission Society, GVI Campus, Namkum, Ranchi-10, latest by 05 October 2020.