IOCL RECRUITMENT 2020
INDIAN OIL CORPORATION LIMITED has invited Eligible Candidates For Trade Apprentices – Data Entry Operator (Fresher/ Skill Certificate Holders) at its Locations in States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana). Selected candidates will be posted in Marketing Division of IOCL. Interested Candidates who are eligible Can apply online For IOCL trade apprentice 2020
Post Name: IOCL trade apprentice recruitment 2020
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized Board as a full time regular course. Qualification acquired through Correspondence / Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in an Industry as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time or job experience for a period of 1 year or more are NOT eligible.
- In case the date of Declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate must submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Institute from where the candidate pursued his 12th Standard along with his Application Form.
- Candidates registered with Local / State Employment Exchange(s) and meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria, are required to apply Online, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Candidates possessing higher than the prescribed qualification ie., Graduation/Post Graduation/Diploma/ITI etc., are not eligible to apply.
- Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection/termination or any time during engagement.
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 10th February 2020 from 10 am
- Last Date of Online Registration: 24th February 2020, 5pm
- Written Test Will Be Conducted At Chennai On 08th March 2020 (Sunday).
- Tentative Date For Upload Of Call Letter For Document Verification Of Qualified Candidates 12th March 2020.
Total Vacancies: Total 21 IOCL Vacancies 2020
- Discipline Code 01 Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices) – Minimum 12th Pass(but below Graduate)
- Discipline Code 02 Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator(Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th Pass(but below Graduate). additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Government.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.01.2020 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., 10 years for PWBD Gen, 15 years for PWBD SC/ST, 13 years for PWBD OBC for the posts reserved for them).
Selection Process: The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting The notified eligibility criteria.
How To Apply:
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 10th February 2020 from 10 am to 24th February 2020, 5pm through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Trade Apprentices in Southern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2019-20. Only Online mode of Applications will be accepted.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of Date of Birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail/Sms for downloading admit card for the Written Test.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.