POST NAME: Indian Railway Diesel Locomotive Works Varanasi
Number of Vacancies: According to the Indian railway, diesel locomotive works employability, they’re providing total 374 seats for ITI and non ITI candidates. Where 300 seats for ITI and 74 for NON-ITI, the number of seats are divided into various departments that are mention below:
NOTE: THERE ARE 3% OF SEATS WHICH ARE RESERVED FOR PWD QUOTA IN ITI AND NON-ITI SEATS ALONG WITH CATEGORY SEATS.
Age limit should be calculated by 21/11/2019 and divided into two personas as mention below:
- ITI CANDIDATE: FROM 15 TO 22
- NON-ITI CANDIDATE: FROM 15 TO 24
IMPORTANT DATE: (Online Application)
START DATE: 21ST OCTOBER 2019
LAST DATE: 21ST NOVEMBER 2019
This is the 43rd training batch under the Railway Board for ITI and NON-ITI holders of training in several trades that are mentioned above. This is an apprenticeship contract with DLW where candidates must be acknowledged and acceptable about their all conditions and agreement. The stipend will be credit according to the railway board’s instructions timely.
How to apply? [Steps]
- Click on the official website of Indian railway diesel locomotive works Varanasi i.e. www.dlw.indianrailways.gov.in or www.dlwactapprentice.in.
- Fill up the information correctly and cross-check before moving to the next step.
- Scan and upload the documents, photograph, and signature.
Note: The image should be in JPEG format; otherwise the form will be cancelled.
- Make an online payment of 100 INR (i.e. application form charges) and that’s it.