Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2020:
Indian Navy has finally released Sailor Recruitment for the 2020 session. Interested candidates can simply apply for this post by filling an online application form at the Indian Navy official website. The online application process starts on 23rd November 2019 to 28th November 2019. Want to know more about the Indian Navy Sailor post in detail? Well, follow this post!
Vacancy Details (Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2020):
According to Indian Navy notification, there are around 400 vacancies for Matric Recruit in October 2020 batch (Unmarried Male Candidates)
An aspirant must have passed Matriculation Examination from a recognized board
Date of birth between 01 October 2000 to 30 September 2003
Rs. 14,600/- per month during an initial training period. Once you successfully complete the training, you will be moved to level 3.
Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100)
MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (Additional)
1. Computer-based Examination
2. Physical fitness Test
3. Medical Examination
For General Category Candidates Examination Fee – 215 Rupees Only And For SC/ST Candidates No Examination Fee.
How to Apply
- Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & Mark sheet ready for reference.
- Visit Official Website of Indian Navy http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Create an Account on the Indian Navy official website by Clicking register Button.
- After Creating An Account on Indian Navy Website Candidate can Apply for Upcoming and Ongoing Indian Navy Recruitments.
Note: Fill in the information in the application process correctly.